What will I learn in this course?
This course is a comprehensive review of the gross anatomy of the foot and ankle.
We will cover:
- Surface anatomy
- Bones and joints
- The plantar fascia and aponeurosis
- Intrinsic muscle of the foot
- Extrinsic muscles of the foot
- Nerve pathways around the ankle and in the foot
- Cutaneous patterns of innervation
- Motor innervation
How is the material delivered?
This is a mixed curriculum course. We provide a written description of the anatomy of the foot and ankle and support it with pictures and HD video from our cadaver dissection. We have divided it into three 50 minute sections for your convenience.
Who can take this course?
We welcome any human wanting to learn more about the body to take this class.